Sunday, August 27, 2006

Oru Pazhangavidhai

Due to the Release mania(of my team), I could not blog for 3 weeks. Will try to catch up..

I was browsing old notebooks(those that are not yet sold to Old Paper Mart, either bcos they are Tooo old or I think there is some gyan(?) in them..). In one of my notes which I used around 2001-02 time, I have found a small kavidhai(OK! You need not to call it as Kavidhai..some lines...OK.va).

This one was about the Employers I was exposed to(Either I worked somewhere or my friends told abt..).At that time, I was just out of college.Lot of dreams and lot of enthu..I expected key decisions makers in every company to be very perfect, thinking long term..value players ...blah blah...[Oddly, Still I retain most of those beliefs. My current team manager must have got bored by my lectures during the weekly team meetings. U have to see me talking in a voice ...a bit emotional...slightly noisy to ensure none sleeps..talking as if my company expects the strategic direction from me..Only me..Thank God, I have started the lectures after becoming friends with everyone in the team.Otherwise they might have misunderstood me..].

Coming back to the old story...At that time I just could not tolerate the way the companies are run[companies I know abt..:-(]

The lines below were written in that mould...This conveys(?) my frustration about the lack of imagination of some of the decision makers I met early in my career.

இவர்கள்
சக்கராயுதத்தால் புல் வெட்டுபவர்கள்
பசுமாட்டின் கோமியம் மட்டும் விற்பவர்கள்
பொன்முட்டையிடும் வாத்துகளை சூப்பு வைத்துக் குடிப்பவர்கள்

இவர்கள்
ஆகாய நிலவினை தெருவோர சிக்னலில் அடைப்பவர்கள்
வெண்பட்டுத் துணியால் வீதி துடைப்பவர்கள்
நல்லதோர் வீணைகளின் நரம்புகளை காயலான் கடைக்கு அனுப்பும் காரியக் காரர்கள்


I just thought how my face might have been, when I had just wrote this..I can't stop laughing :-)

3 comments:

Srinivas said...

oh jega.. pinnippiteenga..

and i bumped into this link: thought u might like it. if uve not seen it before..

http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/

Jegan said...

@Srini

Jegan said...

@Srini
Thanks for the link.